Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,819 (26,851 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)