Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,958 (26,241 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)