Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00193 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,582 (﷼ 18,436,712) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)