Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,090 (﷼ 10,489,996) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 25 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)