Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,806 (﷼ 6,841,094) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (29 minutes ago)