Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,866 (Mex$ 9,886) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)