Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.347 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,298 (Mex$ 23,390) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)