Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.609 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,702 ($289) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)