Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.814 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,971 (2,197 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (30 minutes ago)