Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.755 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,489 (3,329 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)