Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.143 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,824 (20,836 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨135,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)