Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.379 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,662 (1,723TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (40 minutes ago)