Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.477 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,418 (943TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (25 minutes ago)