Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.220 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,174 (2,354TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)