Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.771 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,115 (1,695TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)