Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.814 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨531,160 (AU$10,453) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨370,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)