Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.494 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 79% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,579 (AU$652) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (36 minutes ago)