Cost of living comparison between Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.081 INR / ETB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,902 (5,486 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)