Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.756 INR / ETB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,283 (15,344 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)