Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.046 INR / ETB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,661 (5,798 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (43 minutes ago)