Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.443 INR / ETB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨356,039 (145,735 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨287,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)