Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.365 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,182 (887TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)