Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.698 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,095 (1,644TL) in Adapazarı to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)