Cost of living comparison between Adana, Turkey and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.743 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,607 (948TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)