Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.700 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,115 (GH₵1,300) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)