Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.694 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,998 (GH₵1,211) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)