Cost of living comparison between Accra, Ghana and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.578 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 59% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,719 (GH₵1,793) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petropolis costs R$ 680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 1 hour ago)