Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.584 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,726 (GH₵3,341) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (23 minutes ago)