Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.487 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,298 (Mex$ 14,139) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (34 minutes ago)