Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.425 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,566 (Mex$ 4,253) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)