Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.572 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,861 (Mex$ 46,720) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨158,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)