Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21638 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 64% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,681 (141,791 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (24 minutes ago)