Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21015 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,982 (90,324 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (24 minutes ago)