Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20171 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,919 (113,621 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)