Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18199 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,608 (234,121 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)