Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18513 INR / NGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨317,912 (1,717,253 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨282,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)