Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.160 INR / AED
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 101% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,748 (Dirham 2,079) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (44 minutes ago)