Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.005 INR / AED
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,055,359 (Dirham 58,615) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨745,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)