Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,389 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.501 INR / AED
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 95% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,405 (Dirham 1,394) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)