Cost of living comparison between Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.525 INR / AED
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 103% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,069 (Dirham 2,055) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)