Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.809 INR / AED
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 98% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,726 (Dirham 1,388) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)