Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10980 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 84% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,998 (209,457 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (14 minutes ago)