Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12375 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨652,936 (5,276,369 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨482,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)