Cost of living comparison between Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11146 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 60% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,953 (268,723 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)