Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11799 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 65% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,077 (390,529 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (23 minutes ago)