Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10703 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 60% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,053 (187,365 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)