Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11553 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 62% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,654 (377,860 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (43 minutes ago)