Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.783 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,561 (£576) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (40 minutes ago)