Cost of living in Aberdeen, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.667 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberdeen (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,806 (£344) in Aberdeen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)