Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.006 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,098 (C$786) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)