Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.503 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨330,532 (C$6,418) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨264,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)