Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00185 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,084 (﷼ 17,373,329) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)