Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,728 (﷼ 18,631,502) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (29 minutes ago)