Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00159 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,576 (﷼ 74,432,437) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨114,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)