Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,734 (﷼ 8,910,439) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (27 minutes ago)