Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,677 (﷼ 76,151,715) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨117,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)