Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.363 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,979 (kr4,051) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)