Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.154 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,248 (kr4,062) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)