Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.499 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,642 (kr2,489) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (23 minutes ago)