Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.418 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,084 (kr2,982) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)