Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.354 BRL / GEL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,854 (2,108 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)