Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.861 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,928 (3,401TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (31 minutes ago)