Cost of living comparison between Zonguldak, Turkey and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.988 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,263 (3,301TL) in Zonguldak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (38 minutes ago)