Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00436 BRL / MWK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,207 (506,657 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)