Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00455 BRL / MWK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,371 (740,609 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (38 minutes ago)