Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.242 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,853 (€1,380) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)