Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.399 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,093 (€616) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (28 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (31 minutes ago)