Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,688 (€1,537) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)