Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.47569 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,353 (元7,049) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)