Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.645 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,630 (€5,111) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $343 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 60 (about 1 hour ago)