Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.841 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,975 (€3,898) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (24 minutes ago)