Cost of living comparison between Zaragoza, Spain and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.814 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,326 (€5,330) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)