Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11488 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 332 (2,886₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)