Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,229 (﷼ 13,437,220) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)