Cost of living comparison between Zamboanga, Philippines and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.06610 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,876 (Php255,316) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)