Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06517 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,301 (Php96,686) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)