Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06190 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 14,482 (Php233,947) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)