Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01474 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,152 (349,599 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)