Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49399 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,958 (8,012 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)