Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.567 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,551 (13,325 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (44 minutes ago)