Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 11% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,091 (13,760 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (29 minutes ago)