Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.009 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,917 (4,872 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)