Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10977 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,597 (123,870 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (30 minutes ago)