Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.134 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,564 ($3,052) in Youngstown, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (44 minutes ago)