Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00281 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 85% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,482 (₩4,087,979) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (32 minutes ago)