Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00270 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,654 (₩1,724,434) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)