Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02826 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 28,126 (¥995,178) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)