Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00621 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 33% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,525 (1,694,871 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Aarau costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)