Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46993 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 24% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,279 (元4,851) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)