Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 BRL / MMK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 21,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 17,281 (7,357,314 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (30 minutes ago)