Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00227 BRL / MMK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,207 (5,824,270 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)