Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00232 BRL / MMK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,250 (10,030,021 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 23,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)