Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00226 BRL / MMK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,498 (7,314,648 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (38 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)