Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00260 BRL / MMK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 19,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 17,333 (6,660,171 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (28 minutes ago)