Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00255 BRL / MMK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 23% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,218 (7,527,084 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)