Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00243 BRL / MMK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 4% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,846 (9,001,220 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 21,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)