Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 2.155 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,500 (1,160 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)