Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46307 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,714 (元5,860) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (40 minutes ago)