Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45440 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,000 (元6,601) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)