Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 4% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,459 (元11,097) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (about 2 hours ago)