Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.45223 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,974 (元6,575) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (42 minutes ago)