Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.579 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 4% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,881 (元8,426) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)