Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49186 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,344 (元33,229) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 2 hours ago)