Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45223 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,433 (元5,380) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)