Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46102 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,274 (元7,102) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)