Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.379 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 23% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,144 (AU$8,045) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)