Cost of living comparison between Wollongong, Australia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.555 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 28% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,029 (AU$7,839) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)