Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.383 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 23% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,380 (AU$6,455) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)