Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.319 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,831 (€3,434) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,376 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)